Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sorry couldn't make it last night.

My name is Melissa Millheim. I am a stay at home mom with 2 kids ages 2 and 4. My husband and I will have been coming to the Journey for a year in June. We have been doing things with people from the Journey for quite awhile so last June it was a good time for us to make the move to the church. It has been the best move we have every made.
I am excited about the nutrition class and look forward to seeing you all next week.
Erin, thanks for putting this together. It looks great.
Almut, Do you think you could post that handouts that you gave out last night or should we just get them from you next week?

2 comments:

The Journey Nutrition Group said...

Almut here. I am trying to figure out this blogging thing. I will e-mail the handouts to all who couldn't make it. Could we build a folder for them somewhere so that others could access them, too?

The Journey Nutrition Group said...

I will have a folder in the e-mail. The pswd. is the same as I e-mailed earlier.